Whether you're a beginner player or a seasoned competitive veteran, KTC/Quail has a program to fit your needs. Our pro staff includes professionals who have coached in the most prestigious training programs throughout the world. And among our roster of members, you'll find the area's largest group of fun, competitive players. In addition to our many league opportunities we offer for competitive play, you can take advantage of a wide range of Instructional Programs with our pros, all designed to help you have fun and improve your game. KTC/Quail's Leagues and Instructional Programs are a 16-19 week commitment (or 10 weeks in the summer). To sign up for any league or program, we invite you to stop by or phone: KTC at 434-6602 or Quail at 434-4082 or click the link above to sign up online!
And if you are looking for some great, fun competition we will find a team for you to join in a GMVTA or USTA league - read below!
Traditionally dominated by KTC/Quail, play runs from September through mid- January in this fun, competitive and tremendously successful local league. League winners earn a spot in the Finals Playoff and all players are eligible to win great prizes, watch super tennis, and enjoy great food at the Finals Party. This is a great preparation for the USA League which begins in January!
- Weekday Matches scheduled for afternoons 12:30-2:30 PM
- Weekend Matches scheduled for Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays..
- Registration fee required.
- New USTA Self Rating System in effect. Call either club to be placed on a team and for more details.
This is a highly competitive national program that runs from January through August with the winners of each league division going on to districts, state, sectionals, and nationals. USTA Adult Leagues begin in January and include:
- Teams at the 2.5-5.5 NTRP level playing level playing other teams in the Miami Valley.
- Registration fee required. You must have USTA membership in good standing.
- Weekday matches are scheduled for 12:30 to 2:30 weekday afternoons
- Weekend matches are scheduled for Friday evenings, Saturday evenings and Sunday play. Call either club to be placed on a team and for more details.